Tuesday, October 26, 2010

she is ME

I know I'm not the one who every day filled with luck ..I also know I'm not the one who every day give trouble ..
But I want happiness always come to me and manemaniku,,But I also want a bit of sadness came over ..
Because I know my life is never perfect if I'm always happyAnd I know I will not be perfect when my life filled with sadness,,
I'm just a person who expects happiness, but did not escape from sinAnd I'm just a person who has a lot of grief, but never tried to change it ..
Here, in this place, in this world, and in nature this ..I'm just a person who expects happiness and pleasure without sin if what I think are doing ..
My life, her lifeMy soul, his soulMy world, his worldMy expectations, hopes
I dead, meant there was no hope that I make happen for him ..
I realized I was not always the best in my own eyes ..

No comments:

Post a Comment