Tuesday, October 26, 2010

INSANE mind

This is my story about you Justin Bieber
This might be my destiny to know you even a little late in general but I want to tell you you're attractive and makes me crazy to see your mind and that's what I say interesting and eager to have you as well as other women who want you to be his girlfriend and they thought it was appropriate when I have never felt so and I promise if we meet I will not ask you and ask for kisses hugs you but let you do it yourself, and it if happens if I were your boyfriend I would receive an upright and always feel happy and be friends and family treat Your like my own family and I will cook all that good for your health and it might if I were your lover, ahahaha even though only a dream but I believe you can meet with you and say hi to you and I believe in god just in his servants who love each other mahluknya and I wish I could give one to your love and kisses and hugs are warm and you want to be make it love  I love you I love you momma Justin Bieber love you and your family I love you and they 

No comments:

Post a Comment