Tuesday, November 16, 2010

just tell you my mind

hey girls and guys, now I will tell you some of my favorite songs. maybe for you this old song but cause I like it, you better not comment much about this. okay see here


1. You are not alone - Michael Jackson

This song is very profound for me where there was someone who loved but walked away cause she felt alone in this world. her boyfriend said "You are not alone I'm here with you. Wasn't it so sweet :)


2. Love story - Taylor Swift

love love love, yes this is a song about Taylor swift love story where everyone wants to feel the same way as she felt. the lyrics are saying ... And I said Romeo take me somewhere, We Can be alone.I'll be waiting all there's left to do is run.You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess. It's a love story, baby, just say yes.hahahaha so amazing.


3. Stuck In The Moment - Justin Bieber

trapped in time, yes that's him. where there is someone who like each other but trapped in a narrow time so they don't get together to exchange ideas and live life together. very unfortunate not :( it is a cruel event by me, and this is a piece of the lyrics 

"I wish we had another time,

I wish we had another place,
But everything we have is stuck in the moment,
And there's nothing my heart can do (Can Do),
To fight with time and space 'cause,
I'm still stuck in the moment with you..."


4. Big girl's don't cry - Fergie
yes it is. a very sad song, great lady don't cry, if you heard this where you state the same as the lyrics you would cry. This song tells of someone who never understood by his girlfriend, so she went with her inner toughness. worth in tap handle"I hope you know, I hope you know  That this has nothing to do with you
It's personal, myself and I
We've got some straightenin' out to do
And I'm gonna miss you like a child misses their blanket
But I've got to get a move on with my life
It's time to be a big girl now
And big girls don't cry "



5. With you - chris brown

always with you, the lyrics are so sweeeeeeeeeet and I hope there are people who sing it to me cause of him love me is very huge. piece of the lyrics"And ooooooh, I'm into you andGirl no one else Would DoWith every kiss and every hugYou make me fall in loveAnd now I know I can't be the only oneI bet there's hearts all over the world tonightWith the love of Their Life Feel who feel What I'm with you, with you, with you, with you, with you ... girlWith you, with you, with you, with you, with you ... Oh girl "

6. The reason - hoobstank
cool cool but I don't understand the purpose, maybe he was disappointed with her partner and this is a piece of the lyrics "but i continue learning. i never meant to do those Things to youand so i have to say before i go, that i just Want You to Know I've found a reason for me, to change the WHO i Used to bea reason to start over new, and the reason is you "
7. The Climb - Miley Cyrus

the lyrics are really incredible when she tried to better than before and someone said you can't, even though she was sick will still try to check it out "There's always gonna be another mountain.I'm always gonna Want to make it move.Always gonna be an Uphill BattleSometimes I'm gonna have to lose.Is not about how fast I get there.Is not about what's waitin on the other side.It's the climb. "

8. Innocence - Avril lavigne
mistakes that you want to repair, essentially does the same with the climb but this is more to the feelings of not act, the lyrics also deep you really should hear this song all the"This innocence is brilliant, I Hope that it will of stayThis moment is perfect, please don't go awayI need you nowAnd I'll hold on to it, dont you let it pass you by "
9. Hot and Cold - Katy Perry

hahahhaha funny lyrics and this is venting to couples who are always changing his mind. action if the set aside of the suspension will break better you sing it wrote to your partner if you want to break hahahaha guaranteed he will smile, embarrassed, or even obscure"Cause you're hot then you're coldYou're yes then you're noYou're in then you're outYou're up then you're downYou're wrong it's right It's black and it's whiteWe fight, We break upWe kiss, We make up (You) You dont really Want to stay,no (But you) But you dont really Want to go-oYou're hot then you're coldYou're yes then you're noYou're in then you're outYou're up then you're down "

10. Bad romance - lady gagaThis song tells of a bad romance where the woman in go for traded without the love and affection, if you feel like it was the lyrics really touched her once but not with his music is so hip hop "You know that I want youAnd you know that I need youI want it bad, your bad romanceI want your love andI want your revengeYou and me could write a bad romance(Oh-oh-oh–oh-oooh!)I want your love andAll your lovers’ revengeYou and me could write a bad romance"

yes that the song that I like it at this time and wish you all have or heard some or all of the songs that I like. i love you


No comments:

Post a Comment