Monday, November 1, 2010

bad thoughts

I miss him I thought he understood but did not
I'm sure he knows if I love him but he did not
I want him to know and understand but it should not be forced
perhaps he was an error, such as the computer is damaged and must be repaired

but love does not need coercion
if he does not understand and know it already let it go it is not something that should be in heraldedbut I want him to always remember me
although he hated me and something bad
but I still have him mind important
I'm sad you are sad
I am glad you are happy
and if you want to cry over here is me
if lonely, there's me here
I will accompany you
because I love you
and you should know I dont intend to have your own
and I know I didnt belong to you
I'm sure you'll know this
Your love is not forced me to have you

though ill, but the important thing you happy
important though that you are sick but happy
and though not because Iimportant a smile is always painted on your face
for the people I most love and beloved

My first love, who taught me about the meaning of  beautiful name and meaning of the simple
mr. ag.s

No comments:

Post a Comment