Tuesday, December 21, 2010

My love to you

an innocent <--- yes I think
a feeling of melancholy and always play
Your hurt will be more severe than hurt me because you are so sensitive.
tears will always fall when you're sick and exhausted bodies are always red in the scrape
herbal medicine and traditional tools, you always use
plebeian but not unique, providing a million things to me and the family including your husband.
salted fish and vegetables have many days that new ASEM was always serve you even though he was told not deserve this food is herefeasible  you like a stamp MUI kosher levels
and you know, it was that I liked your personal
you're not slim and tall. but still you're the kind of person I respect most
Your willingness on all charges that he shed, you think it's just a small stamping on the body
and that's how I like you, with the lack of a girl 34 years no longer young. I give thanks because you are my mother.
spinal bones that are no longer straight and beautiful, now a million stories to my
when the hand was rubbing my body, I said it was very comfortable and I love you
you ... though not fond of me, I'm willing for all of your
and never will I let anyone mock you.

beautiful woman who used to be in Central Java is now becoming a mother .... 
I said can not say if she is happy. because I was a burden.
each of you pray
each of you to say "I want my children to get along"
I want at any prayers had been answered
and all that she likes really real.
I said a million dreams and she always said yes God amen
thank you mom, thank you for your prayers.
My love on you will never disappear until whenever.
My love on you I'll never forget
and you know, I hope you are my mama first and Last post
take me into your arms when I go, and I'd say I really love you
a million and a million sorry for the mother's love for mother
happy mother's day 22 december 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment