Saturday, April 9, 2011

Dear Antonius

                     Anthony hey, long time no see you. how's your heart? getting better?
This letter is marked with regret, says sorry, and thank you. i love you:)
I was sad when you know, do you feel to cry with me?
I hope you dont hate me to death. because I couldnt get your face that seemed evil.I like your cheeks are clean like a snow princess, your lips are pink, and hair and your eyes are jet black. I also like the way you, I'm comfortable with you. but I dont want to be with you forever.
possible meeting to unite us play play yesterday but for the moment yes it was me. not what you expect. I will marry my favorite prince was not you but others. sorry make you sick, I guess you're not really naming it with LOVE. dear dear thousand hearts too good, but I like a guy like you. not love but just love.

                      Dear Anthony, said the apology did not cut off from me. word regret neverberahkir my face
and said thank you that too came out in my heart. I'll see you, will not be near you, greetyou and be on the stage again to you. im sorry, im sorry, im sorry

- signed -
Prince Charles J.

No comments:

Post a Comment