Thursday, April 21, 2011

Aku juga (˘⌣˘)ε˘`)

if you think I dont like you
you're wrong, I love you more than what you know
if I ever said I wont love you
forgive me for this heart of judging

I also ...
I also love you
I want you to be with me
but it is impossible for us

you adore her, and I adore him
we are just the same feeling but i dont intend to have you
if the time comes for us, I'll use it well with you
but I dont want you to be mine

I want you
I want you more
but I couldn't leave him for you
love is difficult, you should try to choose one or neither
if it happened in my life
I would choose him

I hope a sense of affection in what was in my
be immortal forever
I promise, will be with you in times good and bad
I'll make it as beautiful as possible for your time
if we are together, I'll give my love to you
it is my promise

No comments:

Post a Comment